|Technical Sourcer & Admin|
|San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Technical Sourcer & Admin
Gorilla Logic is looking for an incredible Technical Sourcer & Admin to join our team in our office in San Jose, Costa Rica! This person will work closely with our seasoned US-Based Talent Operations team to build awareness of & interest in Gorilla Logic via local events, candidate sourcing, and talent acquisition. We are growing incredibly fast, and need a professional, self-motivated, detail-oriented and “on-it!” Administrator to help us continue to be successful.
• Promote brand awareness, positive brand impressions and growth for Gorilla Logic in Colombia
• Provide best in-class presence throughout all interactions with candidates, identify candidate strengths, and propose solutions to improve brand recognition & reach new talent pools
• Source technical candidates using international & local job boards such as LinkedIn
• Manage Gorilla Logic online job boards and job postings for Colombia
• Assist recruiters with day-to-day talent acquisition process and administration, as well as distribution of job applicants to the Talent Acquisition team
• Partner with talent management team to update resource management data and engage with current Gorillas to complete skills matrix and profiles
• Attend and assist in planning local technical MeetUps in the Medellin area; foster relationships with local technology leaders
• Provide market intelligence & analysis on IT industry & talent pool to Talent team
• Serve as liaison between Gorilla Logic Talent Operations and local third-party vendors
• Responsible for data management within Applicant Tracking System to ensure accuracy and consistency in our record keeping
• Create and maintain candidate pipeline utilizing creative sourcing strategies
• 1+ years of experience with IT sourcing, recruiting or talent management
• Advanced English Proficiency, both Verbal and Written
• Experience in a client-oriented environment
• Knowledge and curiosity of software engineering industry in Colombia
• Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel, Google Docs and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Process oriented mindset, able to be responsible for completing each step of a complex process
• Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• High level of interest in a career in technical recruiting
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience within a professional services or nearshore consulting organization
• Experience with Salesforce CRM administration
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical products, technologies and solutions
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!