|Senior Node Full Stack Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing financial payment services, to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable engineers. We are looking for Senior Full stack Engineers, working on our client’s web applications. Based in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia, this is a unique and highly technical role. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be using your knowledge of modern web frameworks, specifically React, along with Node.js, web services and database experience to deliver new features for our client’s web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of development with modern web frameworks, React/Redux required
• 3+ years of development experience in Node.js
• Experience with Express.js
• Experience using QA frameworks like Enzyme, Mocha, and Sinon
• Experience relational databases and writing complex SQL queries
• Cloud development experience including AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure and/or Google Cloud
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills and experience as a technical lead on an Agile team
• Experience with API development
• Experience with SwaggerHub
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!