|Senior Python Developer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Backend Developer
Gorilla Logic is working with client in the financial services industry, looking to accelerate the introduction of several new products to market. We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer, working on our client’s mobile application. This is a unique and highly technical role, requiring strong Python experience in delivering a leading-edge platform solution. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of development experience
• 3+ years of Python development experience
• 3+ years of experience in Unit Testing, TDD, or BDD
• Experience with Java development
• Experience with Spring Framework
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with API integration
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• Cloud development experience including AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
• Experience with Python 3
• Experience with Kafka Microservices
• Experience with Angular, React or Vue
• Experience with Serverless development
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!