|Sales Development Manager|
|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic's Nearshore and US-based Agile Gorillas help Fortune 500 and SMB companies extend the benefits of business agility to large scale and distributed environments. Our custom-built Agile teams successfully align processes and technology to drive innovation, profitability and growth. We bring unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile and enterprise apps.
Gorilla Logic's Colorado headquarters and nearshore development centers in San José, Costa Rica and Medellín, Colombia come together to build high-performant, integrated teams based on top-quality talent. These highly-collaborative Gorillas work with our clients’ existing processes and work schedules to deliver game-changing results on their most critical projects.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our new, modern office in Broomfield, Colorado
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for two-week notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Great health benefits, discretionary PTO & 401k with match!
● Base salary with commission plan
● Paid external training programs & Udemy license to continue to develop your technical & soft skills
Sales Development Manager
Gorilla Logic has continued to grow 30%+ YOY and we have our sights set on aggressive growth for the next 4 years. Our strong reputation with both our US client-base and as a top place to work are key to our growth and success. The Client Success team are ambassadors for the Gorilla Logic brand, tasked with growing or enhancing our current client partnerships in parallel with selling net new clients.
Gorilla Logic is looking for a high energy Manager to join our team and to build our new SDR function. Reporting to the Director of Sales and working closely with the marketing and sales teams, the SDM will build the outreach program and hire/lead an SDR team.
We are looking for someone who has a successful SDR track record and is ready to take the next step in their career. At Gorilla Logic, we offer a respectful, fun, collaborative, positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work and career progression.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for building a program and team to effectively capture the attention of and presenting our value proposition to B2B buyers and nurturing interest in our solutions. The position requires gaining a thorough understanding of our products and services, our target customers, and competitive alternatives.
This role will leverage lead generation tools, virtual events and programs, as well as partner with colleagues to identify and nurture new sales opportunities.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Start as an individual contributor SDR, while working with management to build out the SDR program and team
● Work closely with our marketing team on ABM approach and lead generation
● Identify and prioritize target accounts and key prospective contacts.
● Research business challenges of companies and contacts using various data sources.
● Conduct high-level conversations with executives and technology leaders in prospective accounts.
● Nurture and develop interest to identify qualified sales opportunities.
● Utilize social media to share content for business development purposes.
● Maintain accurate and timely notes on interactions within Salesforce.
● Achieve monthly team targets for setting meetings and pipeline generation.
● Develop qualified sales opportunities using a qualification scoring framework.
● Previous success in a SDR role
● Experience or excitement in building and managing a team
● Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
● Three plus years of prior work experience (sales experience highly desirable)
● Previous experience in technology a plus
● Previous experience with ABM a plus
To be successful within this role, Gorilla Logic values these qualities as a priority over years of experience, industry background, degrees, or certifications:
● Indomitable Spirit
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!