|Account Operations Specialist|
|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic's Nearshore and US-based Agile Gorillas help Fortune 500 and SMB companies extend the benefits of business agility to large scale and distributed environments. Our custom-built Agile teams successfully align processes and technology to drive innovation, profitability and growth. We bring unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile and enterprise apps.
Gorilla Logic's Colorado headquarters and nearshore development centers in San José, Costa Rica and Medellín, Colombia come together to build high-performant, integrated teams based on top-quality talent. These highly-collaborative Gorillas work with our clients’ existing processes and work schedules to deliver game-changing results on their most critical projects.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our new, modern office in Broomfield, Colorado
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for two-week notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Great health benefits, discretionary PTO & 401k with match!
Account/Sales Operations Specialist
Gorilla Logic has continued to grow 30%+ YOY and we have our sights set on aggressive growth for the next 4 years. Our strong reputation with both our US client-base and as a top place to work are key to our growth and success. The Client Success team are ambassadors for the Gorilla Logic brand, tasked with growing or enhancing our current client partnerships in parallel with selling net new clients.
Gorilla Logic is looking for a detail oriented individual to join our Client Success team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Operations specialist is a key role that supports the sales organization and implements our organization's investments in improving salesforce productivity. He/she is required to help identify and mitigate operational gaps in the sales organization and work with the Director of Sales Operations to build appropriate plans.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Help maintain relevant Salesforce systems and processes to scale the team and the business.
● Auditing of existing tools (e.g. account plans, sales interaction prep documents, deal review templates) to identify gaps. Oversee the design/selection/adoption of improved tools.
● Help audit of existing collateral (e.g., pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, ROI calculators) to identify gaps. Oversee the design/rollout/adoption of new/improved collateral.
● Ownership of implementation and success of sales-organization-impacting initiatives.
● Leverage available tools and technology to increase efficiency of the entire client success organization.
● Manage the client satisfaction program to ensure our clients are being heard.
● Excellent written and oral communication
● Past experience in sales operations in a high-growth environment (or equivalent functions, such as revenue operations, commercial operations, marketing operations)
● Demonstrated success in the analysis and improvement of sales processes
● Focused ability to logically analyze problems and develop solutions
● Ability to manage multiple projects and summarize status to senior executive level
● Self-starter who sets aggressive goals and is driven to succeed both personally and professionally; focused on productivity; deeply committed to quality and integrity
● Proficiency in MS Office or G Suite tools.
To be successful within this role, Gorilla Logic values these qualities as a priority over years of experience, industry background, degrees, or certifications:
● Indomitable Spirit
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!