|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic's Nearshore and US-based Agile Gorillas help Fortune 500 and SMB companies extend the benefits of business agility to large scale and distributed environments. Our custom-built Agile teams successfully align processes and technology to drive innovation, profitability and growth. We bring unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile and enterprise apps.
Gorilla Logic's Colorado headquarters and nearshore development centers in San José, Costa Rica and Medellín, Colombia come together to build high-performant, integrated teams based on top-quality talent. These highly-collaborative Gorillas work with our clients’ existing processes and work schedules to deliver game-changing results on their most critical projects.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our new, modern office in Broomfield, Colorado
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for two-week notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Great health benefits, discretionary PTO & 401k with match!
Gorilla Logic has continued to grow 30%+ YOY and we have our sights set on aggressive growth for the next 4 years. Our strong reputation with both our US client-base and as a top place to work are key to our growth and success. The Client Success team are ambassadors for the Gorilla Logic brand, tasked with growing or enhancing our current client partnerships in parallel with selling net new clients.
This position is a key role with a focus on driving new revenue in alignment with Gorilla Logic’s growth and culture goals. This role will be responsible for an individual annual bookings goal while working within a strong team environment.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Responsible for building and executing enterprise account plans within an assigned client base and serving as the main business contact.
● Grow existing relationships and add new clients to your portfolio, with a focus on mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that establish Gorilla Logic as a trusted technology partner, and providing prospects and clients clear value.
● Foster a close working relationship with the Gorilla Logic Marketing team to support our joint commitment to improve our lead quality, ABM strategy, and marketing collateral.
● Partner with Technical Solutions teams to scope engagements, write proposals, so that we deliver ideal clients and engagements to our teams.
● Ensure client satisfaction through effective account management and partnering with our Delivery Managers for strong client relationships.
● Lead client tours of our facilities in Broomfield, Colorado, San Jose, Costa Rica and Medellin, Colombia.
● Must have excellent communication skills face-to-face, on video, and over telephone for all internal stakeholders and external clients.
● Be able to read situations, personality types, buying groups, and body language—then adjust approach/style as needed.
● Demonstrate a strong process to discover the client’s goals and align our services for a win-win outcome.
● Show Indomitable spirit with the focus on exceeding goals regardless of external factors and the ability to approach any situation with a positive attitude.
● Possess high self awareness of skill sets and situations.
● Regardless of previous selling success, embraces learning. Coachability is key.
● Has proven success selling in a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments with a track record of exceeding quota.
● Is a student of sales and account management, bringing solid experience with various sales methodologies, such as Solution Selling, Sandler, or Miller Heiman.
● Able to travel up to 40%, with most trips to client sites and Gorilla Logic development centers in Costa Rica and Colombia.
To be successful within this role, Gorilla Logic values these qualities as a priority over years of experience, industry background, degrees, or certifications:
● Indomitable Spirit
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!