|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic's Nearshore and US-based Agile Gorillas help Fortune 500 and SMB companies extend the benefits of business agility to large scale and distributed environments. Our custom-built Agile teams successfully align processes and technology to drive innovation, profitability and growth. We bring unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile and enterprise apps.
Gorilla Logic's Colorado headquarters and nearshore development centers in San José, Costa Rica and Medellín, Colombia come together to build high-performant, integrated teams based on top-quality talent. These highly-collaborative Gorillas work with our clients’ existing processes and work schedules to deliver game-changing results on their most critical projects.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our new, modern office in Broomfield, Colorado
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for two-week notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Great health benefits, discretionary PTO & 401k with match!
Gorilla Logic is looking for an incredible staff accountant to join our team out of our Broomfield headquarters. We are seeking a super friendly, detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated candidate to assist in supporting various accounting and finance tasks.
• Patient and Friendly
• Resourceful and Helpful
• A problem solver who wants to improve processes
• Reliable and ready to take on new tasks
• Detail oriented and loves working with numbers
• Ambitious – We are growing and want you to grow with us!
Responsibilities include the following:
• Assist in developing process improvements and internal controls associated with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function
• Full cycle A/P processing & management
• Billing support with project setup/maintenance in Financial Force
• Post client payments daily and reconcile in accounting system
• Monitor accounts receivable aging for overdue clients and alert account managers and leadership of past due accounts
• Post various month-end close journal entries (payroll, accruals, prepaid amortizations)
• Balance sheet reconciliations monthly to include bank account and company AMEX recons
• Process monthly employee stipend reimbursement
• Assist in sales/use tax compliance
• Annual audit and income tax filing support
• Provide various analyses and reporting to both finance team and to other departments as needed
• Support the finance team with miscellaneous tasks that come up periodically
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
• 5+ years in accounting, billing, finance, or collections related role
• Comfortable communicating with international colleagues and clients
• Ability to work independently and meet all deadlines
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Great problem solver with high degree of attention to detail
• Understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Apple computers
• Experience within a professional services or consulting company
• Experience within a fast-paced environment
• Salesforce experience
• Advanced Excel skills
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!