|Sr. Technical Recruiter|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of. We value the diversity of people and ideas and are excited to add more diversity to our teams in the US and throughout LATAM.
● Full-time employee in Colombia
● Paid private insurance and compensated days off
● Quarterly travel to our modern offices in Medellín, Colombia
● Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Gorilla Logic is looking for an incredible Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team in Costa Rica or Colombia! This person will work closely with our seasoned US-Based Talent Operations team to build awareness of & interest in Gorilla Logic via local events, candidate sourcing, and talent acquisition. We are growing incredibly fast, and need a professional, self-motivated, and detail-oriented Recruiter to help us continue to be successful.
● Responsible for full lifecycle talent acquisition processes including qualifying, technical screening, salary negotiations, and hiring of technical talent.
● Create and maintain candidate pipeline utilizing creative sourcing strategies, international & local job boards
● Promote brand awareness, positive brand impressions, and growth for Gorilla Logic in Colombia
● Provide best-in-class presence throughout all interactions with candidates, identify candidate strengths and propose solutions to improve brand recognition & reach new talent pools
● Attend and assist in planning local technical MeetUps in the Medellin, CO or San Jose, CR area; foster relationships with local technology leaders
● Provide market intelligence & analysis on IT industry & talent pool
● Serve as liaison between Gorilla Logic Talent Operations and local third-party vendors
● Responsible for candidate data management within the Applicant Tracking System to ensure accuracy and consistency in our record-keeping
● Align to US-based business hours; potential travel to HQ in Broomfield, Colorado
● Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations
● 3+ years of experience with IT sourcing and recruiting
● Advanced English Proficiency, both verbal and written
● Experience in a client-oriented environment
● Knowledge and curiosity of the software engineering industry in Colombia
● Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Applicant Tracking Systems
● Process-oriented mindset, able to be responsible for completing each step of a complex process
● Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
● Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Experience within professional services or nearshore consulting organization
● Experience with Salesforce CRM administration
● Demonstrated ability to understand technical products, technologies, and solutions
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!