|Sr. Technical Recruiter|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of. We value the diversity of people and ideas and are excited to add more diversity to our teams throughout LATAM and in the US.
● Remote US
● Full-Time Employment
● Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team. This person will work closely with technical stakeholders from every functional area throughout Gorilla Logic and collaboratively with our seasoned Talent Operations team members. You will build awareness of and interest in Gorilla Logic via events, candidate sourcing, and talent acquisition. We are growing incredibly fast, and need a professional, self-motivated, fast-moving and detail-oriented Technical Recruiter to help us build out our exceptional troop of Gorillas.
● Responsible for full lifecycle talent acquisition processes including qualifying, technical screening, salary negotiations, and hiring of technical talent
● Create and maintain candidate pipelines utilizing creative sourcing strategies, both international and domestic
● Manage the candidate journey through our detailed and thorough technical vetting process
● Promote brand awareness, positive brand impressions, and growth for Gorilla Logic in Latin America and the US
● Provide best-in-class presence throughout all interactions with candidates, identify candidate strengths and propose solutions to improve brand recognition & reach new talent pools
● Provide market intelligence & analysis on IT industry & talent pool
● Responsible for candidate data management within our Applicant Tracking System to ensure accuracy and consistency in our record-keeping
● Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations
● 3+ years of experience with full lifecycle technical sourcing and recruiting
● Demonstrated ability to understand technical products, technologies, and solutions
● Experience in a client-oriented, customer service-centric environment
● Deep knowledge of and experience in the software engineering industry
● Process-oriented mindset with the ability to manage and track every step of a complex process
● Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
● Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Experience within professional services or nearshore consulting organizations
● Experience with Salesforce CRM administration
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!