|Fullstack Technical Lead Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
· Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
· Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
· Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
· Fun environment and flexible work schedule
· Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
· Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Tech Lead Full Stack Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Tech Lead Full Stack Engineer. This is a unique and highly technical role responsible for server-side web application logic as well as integration of the front-end development, requiring outstanding programming skills and a passion for developing applications. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
· Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
· Responsible for the overall cross program architectural consistency and standards
· Development, consensus and adoption of architectural solutions that fit the business
· Collaboration, influence and ability to lead architectural changes and team thinking
· Optimal efficiency in code reuse, languages, frameworks, performance, testing, etc.
· Ability to think ahead and anticipate technology changes that will benefit the customer
· Overall architectural ownership across multiple development initiatives
· Proficient in both front-end and back-end languages, frameworks and libraries (Coming from BE experience)
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
· 6+ months of technical lead experience
· 5+ years of web application development experience (comes from backend experience and can do full stack)
· Understanding of development concepts, SDLC methodologies
· Experience with RESTful Web Services, API’s and asynchronous data flow
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
· Experience with Microservices architecture (Absolute Requirement)
· Experience with Kubernetes (Containers and Orchestration)
· Experience using version control like Git and CI/CD (Jenkins)
· Cloud development experience with AWS
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!