|Demand Generation Manager|
|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic provides custom software application development services to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. The company has over 700 employees, or Gorillas as we like to call ourselves, with three locations—Broomfield, Colorado; San José, Costa Rica; Medellín, Colombia. It has a rich history of applying software engineering best practices to reduce the time and cost of delivering high-quality, full-featured web and mobile applications with advanced functionality. Gorilla Logic has made the Inc. 5000 list seven times—an accomplishment achieved by only 1.26% of companies.
The Gorilla Logic Marketing Team is full of passionate innovators who genuinely enjoy working together. Our team is committed to producing high-quality work and we rely heavily on Agile methodology to stay organized, provide transparency, and enhance collaboration. We feel a strong sense of responsibility for the success, integrity, and well-being of our department and the company as a whole.
- Type of Employment: Full-time position
- Remote work currently but looking for a team member in the Colorado Front Range area who can easily be available at our Broomfield, Colorado HQ for collaboration once it is safe to return to offices. (We anticipate this to be a couple days a month but could be more depending on the programs/events/campaigns at that time.)
- Availability: Start ASAP, Flexible for two-week notice
- Fun environment and flexible work schedule
- Great benefits package & 401k with match
Demand Generation Manager
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our high-performing marketing team. This position will report to the VP of Marketing & Business Development and lead a team of two direct reports and two contracted specialists.
The ideal candidate has strategic smarts, solid B2B experience, and a history of delivering results. This leader knows how to orchestrate across a multitude of tools and practices, including email marketing, ABM (Account Based Marketing), paid search, paid social, display advertising, SEO, and retargeting. They can delegate but also dive in if necessary. We’re looking for someone who has managed teams before, loves to collaborate, and sees the Sales team as their raison d'être. The Demand Generation Manager believes leading with curiosity, solving challenges, and innovating are more energizing than coffee or chocolate. Although we like those too.
- Bachelor's (or advanced) degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 3 - 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- 1 year, minimum, leading a team
- Deep understanding of how marketing automation platforms and CRMs reflect the purchase process and turn lead flow into actionable intelligence
- Have launched and evolved ABM campaigns
- Very strong experience in paid media for products/services with long, complex sales cycles
- Earned your stripes orchestrating digital strategies and tools to drive high quality leads: PPC, display advertising, email, and events
- Fluent in Google: Adwords, GTM, Analytics, Data Studio, SEO
- Communicates succinctly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Knows how to use data to solve problems
Manages the team that drives and implements digital marketing strategies to deliver on our revenue goals and support Talent Acquisition.
Delight in the art of marketing, but ground action in the science of its metrics
- Craft strategies to personas and present creative ways to engage with prospects at different stages of the funnel.
- Partner with your content-focused colleagues to create outreach and campaigns that attract and nurture potential Gorillas.
- Consistently and frequently review your dashboards for insights, inspiration, and red flags. Work closely with our Marketing Analyst to modify or dig deeper.
- Share regular KPI reviews with the team.
- Create experiments to test the team’s hypotheses.
- Incorporate metrics into project retrospectives, recommendations, and proposals.
Manage Marketing’s operations, tools, and platforms
With your team, manage digital campaigns, email communications, target account list building, website updates, chatbot, events, and automation—including lead flow, scoring, and tracking.
- Oversee campaign budgets.
- Manage contractors and vendor partners who support paid media, marketing automation, target account creation, and account based marketing. Know the right questions to ask.
Embrace Agile Marketing
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects within your team using Agile tools (e.g. Trello), ceremonies and techniques.
- Actively participate and collaborate across the broader Marketing team’s Agile framework.
- If you have not yet discovered the joy and efficiency of true Agile Marketing, that’s okay, we are happy to teach people who are eager to learn!
Be an extraordinary partner to our sales colleagues
In many organizations, the sales and marketing relationship can be touchy. Not so at Gorilla Logic. We celebrate our intentionally respectful, collaborative, candid, and endearing partnership. In addition to ensuring that lead quality and volume meet our goals.
- Tenacious problem solver that takes the initiative to figure things out.
- Demonstrates a healthy balance of pragmatism, optimism, and scrappiness.
- Knows when to ask for help, rather than suffer or rat-hole.
- Knows it is an honor to lead a team; works hard to earn team members’ respect.
- Embraces and independently pursues ongoing professional development.
- Humbly confident and grounded under pressure.
- Recognizes and appreciates different styles, thought processes, and contributions.
- Aware of the forest while tending to the trees.
- Fueled by a personal sense of purpose and pride in being very, very good at what you do.
- Team player - for real.
- You enjoy analytics and reporting more than most people would admit.
- Tu sabes un poco de español conversacional.
- You have experience marketing B2B services (vs. products).
- Some/all of our techstack are old friends: Demandbase, Salesforce, Hubspot, SiteImprove, ZoomInfo, Uberflip, Drift, SEMRush/Moz/Conductor, SalesLoft/Outreach, LinkedIn, Adroll, Google Ads.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!