|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Report Developer with experience in data analytics, data collections and analysis methods. This is a unique and highly technical role responsible for the transformation of data into insights that drive business value. This role works with multiple data sources, data aggregation into data lakes, and data transformation. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Primarily responsible for processing data into comprehensive reports
• Creation of custom reports using common reporting software tools
• Review and validate multiple sources of data as it is collected
• Design reports to client specific formats and requirements
• Open communication with stakeholders to create reports for the business
• Coordinating with different departments to gather and analyze data
• Reporting back on your findings and suggesting solutions
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or economics
• 3+ years of experience in a report developer role
• Experience processing data and creating reports specifically using Microsoft PowerBI
• Create, configure, organize, publish and maintain reports in a central repository
• Experience with data cleansing, normalization, aggregation, ETL and data integration
• Familiarity with data collection software and protocols
• Understanding of data analysis using data collected in a centralized data warehouse or multiple databases throughout the organization.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Background with ecommerce applications
• Tech Stack: Netsuite, Mulesoft, AWS, Demandware, Postgres, Redis, Snowflake, Jenkins, SFTP and GitHub
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!