|Manual QA Tester|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
QA Manual Test Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a QA Manual Test Engineer, who will work with a team of software developers to assess software quality through manual testing. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications and user stories
• Contributing to the overall testing strategy and approach
• Development and running of test cases
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
• Help to troubleshoot issues
• Collaborate and work as a member of a cross-functional team
• Apply quality assurance practice and methods
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 2+ years of experience testing web applications within an Agile environment
• 1+ years of experience writing, running and maintaining regression tests cases for both web and/or mobile applications
• Experience using testing management software tracking systems
• Knowledgeable of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional testing, Regression testing, White Box testing concepts and implementation
• Passion for defining and improving QA practices and standards
• Must be detail orientated and a passion for QA testing
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• Experience using SQL for data validation
• Experience using Postman and/or Curl to test REST-based web services
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!