|Site Reliability Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Hiring remote, full-time employees within Costa Rica & Colombia
• Paid private insurance and compensated days off
• Quarterly travel to our modern offices in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
• Align to US-based business hours; potential travel to US-based client sites
• Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations
• Access to best-in-class technical training
• Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
Site Reliability Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing the best essential oils in the world to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable e-commerce engineers. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s e-commerce and internal platforms. This is a unique and highly technical role, requiring extensive experience with continuous integration, Amazon Web Services, networking, security, Linux and application monitoring. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience in the .NET stack, specifically C#
• 2+ years of experience building and managing a build and continuous integration environment with technologies like Jenkins, Maven and Gradle
• 3+ years of Linux experience including experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
• Experience deploying web applications to QA, staging and production environments using technologies like Jenkins, Octopus, Puppet, Chef and/or Ansible
• Familiarity with Bash scripting
• Familiarity with Docker
• Experience with Cloud environments including AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Terraform
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!