|Senior Scrum Master|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Scrum Master
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior Agile Scrum Master to work with our client, who is an industry leader in providing directory-as-a-service, single sign on and mobile device management space. This is a unique and highly critical role, requiring extensive experience managing Agile projects in a fast-paced environment. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Leading scrum events (daily standups, refinements, demos, planning) as needed
● Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope
● Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog
● Helps to remove obstacles from the development team
● Helps to lead the organization to the transition to a working Agile framework
● Track delivery progress and coach teams to continuously improve
● Understanding of program details, deliverables and deadlines
● Ability to ensure the correct use of Agile processes
● Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
● 5+ years Scrum Master experience on software development teams
● Strong knowledge of applying Agile principles, practices and theory
● First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
● Experience with Agile management tools like JIRA, Rally and Pivotal Tracker
● Experience using Agile metrics to improve a team
● Experience managing web and/or mobile application teams
● Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with technical teams
● Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
● Excellent leadership and communications skills required
● High level of comfort with explicitly taking accountability
● Agile Product Owner experience
● Previous development experience
● Experience with SSO such as SAML, oAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!