|QA Automation Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Hiring remote, full-time employees within Costa Rica & Colombia
● Paid private insurance and compensated days off
● Quarterly travel to our modern offices in based San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
● Align to US-based business hours; potential travel to US-based client sites
● Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations
● Access to best-in-class technical training
● Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
QA Automation Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a QA Automation Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
● 3+ years of development experience
● 3+ years of QA automation experience
● QA automation experience using Selenium, Appium, Cypress and/or Cucumber
● Experience with QE methods and implementation
● Passion for defining and improving QA practices and standards
● Good understanding of REST-based web services
● Experience with tools to manually test REST services such as Postman or Curl
● Good understanding of SQL and relational databases
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
● Cloud development experience with AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
● Experience with CRM applications
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!