|Senior Ruby Fullstack Developer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within the company!
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer. This is a unique and highly technical role responsible for both front-end and back-end development, requiring outstanding programming skills and a passion for developing applications. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Participating in the design, documentation and creation of scalable and secure software
● Proficient in both front-end and back-end languages, frameworks and databases
● Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
● Build the front-end applications in collaboration with product designers
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
● Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
● 5+ years of web application development experience
● 3+ years of programming experience in Ruby/Rails
● Knowledge of CI/CD, including branching strategies, pipelines and test automation
● Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB
● Experience writing automated tests and other QA testing methodologies
● Experience with modern service-based architecture
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Cloud development experience including AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!