|Senior Automation QA Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
● 5+ years of QA automation experience
● Passion for defining and improving QA practices and standards
● Good understanding of REST-based web services
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
● Experience testing React JS widgets
● Experience with Ruby
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!