|Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within the company!
Senior DevOps Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers to build
CI/CD pipelines, deployment tools, monitoring, implementing technologies such as Kubernetes,
Docker, and AWS. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Apply DevOps methodologies to create a seamless experience between operational and development processes to increase velocity, efficiency and quality
● Prepare applications to work on Docker, Kubernetes, and other hosted systems
● Work with other engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy code safely and automatically to production
● Ensure application health and resiliency
● Manage cloud resources
● Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams
● Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
● 3+ years of relevant professional experience
● 2+ years of cloud administration experience on AWS, Azure or GCP.
● 2+ years of experience with scripting languages like Bash and programming languages like Python
● Experience managing container orchestration environments based on Docker and/or Kubernetes.
● Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible
● Experience designing and implementing monitoring and alerting systems based on tools like Prometheus, ELK stack and Datadog
● Experience supporting production web applications
● Basic knowledge of networking resources - VPN, DNS, TLS/SSL
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
● Demonstrated ability to work with clients, UI/UX design and back-end developers.
● Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Certified on AWS, Azure and/or GCP administration
● Understanding of security compliance
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!