|Senior Front-End Engineer|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia.
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Front-End Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. This role requires implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Expertise in designing and architecting front end components to create high-quality user experiences.
● Write reusable code and libraries.
● Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout a products interface.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Ability to effectively communicate with creative team and clients.
● Ensure the use of best practices across projects.
● Actively participating in the technical decision making and architecture.
● Lifts the skills and expertise of more junior engineers through direct mentorship and coaching.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
● Experience with libraries like Redux or similar state management tools.
● Experience developing backend code with Node.js.
● Expert in optimizing web performance and understanding impacts to Core Web Vitals.
● Experience writing and maintaining unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code.
● Experience with A/B Testing.
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
● Demonstrated ability to work with clients, UI/UX design and back-end developers.
● Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Experience with Shopify.
● Experience with CMS systems like Contentful.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!