|Automation QA Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
• Hiring remote, full-time employees within Costa Rica & Colombia
• Paid private insurance and compensated days off
• Quarterly travel to our modern offices in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia
• Align to US-based business hours; potential travel to US-based client sites
• Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations
• Access to best-in-class technical training
• Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
QA Automation Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a QA Automation Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. Based in San Jose, Costa Rica or Colombia this is a key role within our client’s engineering team and requires extensive test automation experience. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years of experience testing web and/or mobile applications within an Agile environment
• Experience with SQL for data validation
• Experience testing web services with Postman and/or curl
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• Experience testing web services using REST-assured and/or SoapUI
• Experience testing mobile apps using Appium
• Experience with Cypress
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!