|Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to
many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are
uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile
implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application
development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's
commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured
applications we are proud of.
• Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
• Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa RIca
• Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice
• Fun environment and flexible work schedule
• Paid company private insurance and compensated days off
• Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Senior Full Stack Developer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an American not-for-profit organization dedicated to
improving health care in quality, safety, cost-effectiveness and access through the best use of
information technology and management systems, to help build their team of highly intelligent and
capable engineers. We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer, who will work with a team of
engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. Based in San Jose, Costa Rica, this is
a key role within our client’s engineering team, requiring extensive web development experience with
React/Redux and Node.js. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates,
of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of development experience
• 2+ years of web development experience using React/Redux
• 2+ years of backend development experience using Node.js
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• Experience with Python is a big plus
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Swagger
• Experience with SAML and/or oAuth is a big plus
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!