|Sales Development Representative|
|Denver, CO area|
Gorilla Logic's Nearshore and US-based Agile Gorillas help Fortune 500 and SMB companies extend the benefits of business agility to large scale and distributed environments. Our custom-built Agile teams successfully align processes and technology to drive innovation, profitability and growth. We bring unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile and enterprise apps.
Gorilla Logic's Colorado headquarters and nearshore development centers in San José, Costa Rica and Medellín, Colombia come together to build high-performant, integrated teams based on top-quality talent. These highly-collaborative Gorillas work with our clients’ existing processes and work schedules to deliver game-changing results on their most critical projects.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic
● Ability to work from home with options to utilize our Broomfield, Colorado office
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for two-week notice
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule
● Great health benefits, discretionary PTO & 401k with match!
● Base salary with commission plan
● Paid external training programs & Udemy license to continue to develop your technical & soft skills
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Gorilla Logic has continued to grow 30%+ YOY and we have our sights set on aggressive growth for the next 4 years. Our strong reputation with both our US client-base and as a top place to work are key to our growth and success. The Client Success team are ambassadors for the Gorilla Logic brand, tasked with growing or enhancing our current client partnerships in parallel with selling net new clients.
Gorilla Logic is looking for a high energy SDR professional to join our team and further develop their sales career. Reporting to the SDR Manager and working closely with the marketing and sales teams, the SDR role will perform outreach to new potential customers. This role will also respond to inbound leads via phone, email and social to generate interest in our solutions with prospective customers.
This position requires an individual who is confident and loves new challenges and opportunities to learn about custom software and the technology industry. At Gorilla Logic, we offer a respectful, fun, collaborative, positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work and career progression.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for effectively capturing the attention of and presenting our value proposition to B2B buyers and nurturing interest in our solutions. The position requires gaining a thorough understanding of our products and services, our target customers, and competitive alternatives.
This role will leverage lead generation tools, virtual events and programs, as well as partner with colleagues to identify and nurture new sales opportunities.
● Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
● Outbound prospecting from small startups to fortune 500 businesses via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
● Work closely with Sales Management and individual Strategic Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
● Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
● Conduct high level conversations with Executives in Target Accounts
● Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings.
● Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
● Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Gorilla Logic’s product lines, industry trends and competition.
Required Skills/ Experience
● At least 1 year of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing (SaaS experience a plus)
● Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
● Knowledge of the account based marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
● Manage Drift live-chat on company website to qualify and schedule sales calls with website visitors
● Follow up on demand-generation activities such as webinars, conferences, field marketing events, partner events, etc
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● Proficient in using SalesLoft/Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, Salesforce.com, SalesNavigator
To be successful within this role, Gorilla Logic values these qualities as a priority over years of experience, industry background, degrees, or certifications:
● Indomitable Spirit
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!