|Mid Fullstack Developer (Java/Angular)|
|Medellin, Colombia or US Remote|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
· Hiring remote, full-time employees within Costa Rica & Colombia.
· Paid private insurance and compensated days off.
· Quarterly travel to our modern offices in based San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia.
· Align to US-based business hours; potential travel to US-based client sites.
· Utilize Zoom video & audio calls to collaborate across locations.
· Access to best-in-class technical training .
· Endless career paths & growth opportunities within technology consulting!
Full-Stack Engineer (Angular/Java)
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Full Stack Engineer. This is a unique and highly technical role responsible for both front-end and back-end development, requiring outstanding programming skills and a passion for developing applications. Our client is in the financial services industry, you will be joining at the start of a new project. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
· Participating in the design, documentation, and creation of scalable and secure software.
· Self-starter that can bring great energy, help lead decisions and self-manage activities.
· Proficient in both front-end and back-end languages, frameworks, and databases.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
· Build the front-end applications in collaboration with product designers.
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
· Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
· 3+ years of web application development experience.
· 3+ years of programming experience in Java/Spring.
· Knowledge of CI/CD, including branching strategies, pipelines, and test automation.
· Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
· Experience with RESTful Web Services, APIs, and asynchronous data flow.
· Demonstrated expertise in continuous integration/delivery/deployment.
· Write unit, integration, and functional test.
· Experience with modern service-based architecture.
· Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
· Cloud development experience including AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud.
· Experience with JQuery.
· Experience with Apache Tomcat application deployment.
· PCI security certifications and experience with OWASP compliance.
· Experience with Caching, Messaging and Streaming (Redis, Kafka, Flink, RabbitMQ).
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!