|Mid Auto QA Engineer|
|Medellin, Colombia or US Remote|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia.
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
QA Automation Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing directory-as-a-service, to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable engineers. We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer, who will work on manual and automated testing of our client’s security software. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
● 3+ years of QA experience, developing and running manual and automated test cases.
● 1+ years of QA automation experience using tools like cypress.io.
● Experience interpreting and triaging test results from automated tests.
● Passion for defining and improving QA practices and standards.
● Good understanding of REST-based web services.
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
● Experience working as a developer on an agile team.
● Experience merging and deploying code through automated tools.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!