|Mid Frontend Developer|
|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
· Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
· Work out of our very modern office in Medellín, Colombia.
· Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
· Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
· Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
· Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within company!
Gorilla Logic is working with our client who is an industry leader in providing directory-as-a-service, single sign on and mobile device management space. We are looking for a Web Developer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. This role requires implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
· Developing new features to enhance the user experience.
· Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
· Write reusable code and libraries.
· Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
· Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout a products interface.
· Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Ability to effectively communicate with creative team and clients.
· Follow software development best practices and standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
· 1+ years of experience with libraries like Redux or similar state management tools.
· Experience with Front End Frameworks like Bootstrap.
· Experience with CSS pre-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS.
· TypeScript development experience.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
· Good understanding of synchronous request handling, partial page updates and Ajax.
· Experience working with RESTful Web Services and API’s.
· Version control, such as Git, CVS, TFS or SVN, and CI/CD fundamentals.
· Experience with bundling tools like Webpack.
· Cross browser development displaying web application consistently.
· Basic knowledge of graphical tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma.
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
· Demonstrated ability to work with clients, UI/UX design and back-end developers.
· Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication.
· Experience with SSO such as SAML, oAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
· Backend development experience.
· Experience with NodeJS and/or Go; Go preferred.
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· Experience with SSR and SSG (Server-Side Rendering and Static Site Generation).
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Containers and Orchestration).
· Familiar with backend development stacks like Java/Spring, Node.js/Express, .NET/C#, or Python/Flask.
· Experience with Web Sockets.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!