|Medellin, Colombia or San Jose, Costa Rica|
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
● Full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
● Work out of our very modern office in San Jose, Costa Rica or Medellín, Colombia.
● Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
● Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
● Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
● Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within the company!
Senior DevOps Engineer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web application. This role requires implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
● Implement integrations as requested by customers.
● Deploy updates and fixes.
● Provide technical support.
● Build tools to reduce occurrences or errors and improve customer experience.
● Develop software to integrate with back-end systems.
● Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
● Investigate and resolve technical issues.
● Develop scripts to automate systems.
● Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
● 3+ years of cloud administration experience on Azure.
● 3+ years of experience building and managing a continuous integration environment with technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI or similar tools.
● 3+ years of experience designing and implementing a build automation environment with tools like Maven, Make or Ant.
● 3+ years of system administration on Linux or Windows with experience on scripting, networking, storage and release management.
● 2+ years of experience managing container orchestration environments based on Docker and/or Kubernetes.
● 2+ years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and alerting systems based on tools like Grafana, Prometheus or ELK stack.
● 2+ years of experience with release management of web and mobile applications to QA, staging and production environments using configuration management, packaging and distribution systems.
● 1+ years of experience designing and implementing automated testing environments for unit, integration and end to end testing of software applications.
● Extensive experience with Bash and/or Powershell scripting.
● Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
● Demonstrated ability to work with clients, UI/UX design and back-end developers.
● Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Certified on Azure.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Experience with serverless development.
Would you like to apply to this job?
While we may not currently have an open role that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and begin our technical testing process!